For mature Wellness aspirants
Wisdom from the yoga path
Ancient wellness philosophy and techniques with yoga masters in a serene, ancient, desert ashram environment.
- Belief that perfect health is possible
- Adopt ashram values, and bring them home
- Incorporate yoga into daily routine
- Learn to Cook healthy vegetarian meals
- Identify habits and addictions
- Find the guru Within
- Join the ashram family
- Tour of desert sand dunes
- Spiritual library
- Fire Dance - Rajasthani cultural event (Nov-Feb only)
- Shridevi Wellness Center - 3 Ayurveda healing services
- Beverage bar : coffee, tea, fresh juice, medicinal teas
- Local tours of temples and forts
About the Program
Experiential Workshop, emphasizing ancient yogic healing practices. Days are filled with:
- Yoga theory and practical classes.
- Ayurveda diet and nutrition lectures with personal dosha assessment
- Yoga therapy consultation and instruction
- Cooking demonstrations and a cookbook of traditional recipes
- Karma Yoga
- Inspirational reading and film
- Self reflection exercises
- Private meditation
- Nightly puja & sastsang (song, music, dance and spiritual discourse)
Dates in 2018/2019
- December 28 – Jan 8
- January 21-30, 2019
- Dec 30, 2019 - Jan 8, 2020
Shri Jasnath Asan is the oldest educational & Spiritual institution in the Marwar Valley of colorful Rajasthan, blessed with the responsibility of healing with yoga. We welcome all to Yoga Lifestyle Workshops during the winter months at the ashram & throughout the world during the summer - for families, schools & communities.
- Conservation of Nature
- Right Action
- Peace and Harmony
Desert oasis 1.5 hours north of Jodhpur airport
USD 800per person includes:
- Transportation from Jodhpur airport
- Shared double room with private or common bath
- Access to all ashram campus activities
- 3 pure vegetarian home grown sattvik meals
- Ashram's cook book and all course proceedings
- 10% early bird discount
- 10% for couples registering together
Yogeshwar Surajnath Siddh
MA Yoga Psychology from Bihar School, President Shridev Jasnath Trust Yoga teacher and therapist, Spiritual counselor, Leader of Shri Jasnath Asan
PhD Scholar Yogic Counseling, Author, lecture, yoga therapist, life coach & Director of Yoga Programs at Shri Jasnath Asan
Dr. Keshav Sharma, Ayurveda
20+ years of experience in diagnosis will administer a dosha test and suggest healing services.
Pancha Karma Technicians
1 male and 1 female certified technicians are on staff to administer healing services.
Credentialed, master yoga teachers from around the world join the program to lead morning and evening classes.
Registration for Contact us.