The Benefits of a Yogic Lifestyle
Past research and programs have been conducted on the effects of the yogic lifestyle in the management of diabetes, and improved mental health and focus in prisoners. At present Shri Jasnath Asan is best place to learn yoga in india and it’s conducting individual case studies involving theoretical and applied research, in the areas of malnutrition, miscarriage, high blood pressure, chronic headache, and spinal damage. Future studies are planned in the following areas:
- The effects of meditation and yog nidra in children suffering with epilepsy
- The effects of yogic lifestyle training in drug de-addiction
- ‘Family planning’ methods to help young, rural families prepare for healthier babies with yogic techniques
- Intensive investigation into methods of yogic instruction that bridges the gap between modern man and ecology, in order to place more importance and action behind improving the health of our natural environment
Certified with International Association of Yoga Therapists
Our Yoga Therapy Mission
We seek to spread the knowledge of the nature-based traditions that has brought continued health to the Rajasthani people, though embedded in the harshest of environments. The theories and practices of this ancient world are still at play today, some obvious and others more subtle. With guidance and compassion the gap between the east and the west can be eliminated, marrying science with spirituality in our mutual pursuit of wellness – the truest form of the human body. The outcome of our yoga therapy work will be simple revelations aligning science and spirituality in a practice that can be enjoyed and passed from one generation to the next.
We are preparing to share our research and experience with the public in Hindi and English, documenting successes with diabetic patients and those suffering with chronic sciatic pain.
Brides, pregnant women and new mothers will also soon benefit from publications helping them reconsider the necessity of optimum nutrition and health for mother and child.
Upcoming Yoga Therapy Programs
If you or someone you know could benefit from an intensive, residential workshop in the following ailments, please Contact Us with your information and we will alert you when the program opens for registration.
- Miscarriage (newlyweds and family planning applicants also welcome)
- Chronic Headache